Saturday, January 10, 2009

Thanksgiving 2008

We spent Thanksgiving at my parents in the Valley this year. We got to see lots of family and had lots of time to visit. They were lots of little ones running around. My mom & dad have 4 grandbabies under the age of 4 and 2 teenage grandkids. Mom wanted us to take pictures with all her grandbabies. I said with great confidence, "Tell me take them. No need to go to Sears and pay lots of money. I can do it much cheaper." Easier said than done. The first pictures is all I got. Trying to get 3 toddlers to sit still and smile is hard enough, but through in a moody teenage girl. Talk about frustration. Dylan, 15, and Will, 6 months, were the only ones that had a good attitude.


Patty cake with Pepaw and Will.

Don't you wish you could sleep like this in a noisy house?





Doesn't it look like they are really hunting?


Busted! This is a funny story. We were at Mom's, and all of a sudden I realized that Noah and Rebecca were missing, and it was too quiet. So, the search began. It ended in Mom's bathroom. They had crawled into her tub fully clothed with shoes and were washing Jerod's stuffed animals. It was hilarious.

No comments: