Saturday, November 15, 2008

The spikey is back!!!!

Noah needed another haircut. Since he cries so much when it is cut, we decided to do it at home. He still cried, but not as bad. Daddy distracted and Mommy clipped. Yes, I used the clippers. Brave, huh? I started with the sides, and that went well. Kind of. Jeremy convinced me to use the guard for around his ears. I did exactly what he said, and well, you can see the results below. I decided to leave it because a guy once told me that the difference between a good cut and a bad cut for a boy was about 1 week.
Then I started on the top. It was coming out very uneven. So I changed out guards to 2 sizes bigger than the sides. I looks great except for that one spot. I am soooo happy that the spikey is back. Daddy wants to gel it down. Mommy wants to gel it up.



He told me to go the wrong direction. It will grow back.


Just a reference to what it looked like before the 1st haircut.

2 comments:

The Mitchell Family said...

Well I can not wait to see my fluffy cheeks no matter what his hair looks like. You are going to have to show me how to upload my pictures to my blog.

The Perrone's said...

Yeah, you blog too! Now I can see how big Noah is getting. By the way, love the spiky hair.