Monday, July 21, 2008

Trip to the Rio Grande Valley

Noah and I just returned from a week long visit with my family in the Valley. Jeremy had to work in Kansas so it was just the 2 of us. I learned the best way to travel long distances with him is leave around 6 pm. It worked great. I had no problems.
Anyway, it was a fun-filled week. My sister has moved back so Mom's house was packed with kids. We went swimming almost everyday, played outside tons, visited Gladys Porter Zoo, and ventured to South Padre Island. We had a great time, but I'm glad to be home.

Handsome Boy!


Rebecca Marie


Watching TV in Jerod's room.


Make the 3 year old do the work.


Time to cool off.


The Valley sure is hot!


This is a real smile not gas!


Watching the gorillas play.


Cheeeese!


Visiting relatives.



As much as they like to fight over who has what toy, at least they still love each other.


Crocodile Hunter!


Lovin on Pepaw.


Can you believe that Noah is a year younger than Rebecca?



Petting Zoo.


She brushed it once and then wouldn't have anything else to do with them.


Get me out of here!!!






No comments: