Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Babies 1st Christmas

Noah was on the sick side. He was coughing and sneezing great gobs of boogeys. We spend Christmas at home with Mimi, Pops, Naiomi, Lance, Sage, and Leah (Jeremy's family from New Mexico). We opened gifts Christmas Eve. The 3 kiddos went first. At one point, you couldn't see the floor, and I wasn't sure whether we would be able to find all the toys and clothes. Noah was more interested in the paper than anything else. Although, his BIG red wagon was a hit. That night we went to Christmas Eve service where Noah had a coughing fit and threw up on me. I'm glad I was wearing a jacket so I could cover up the stain which still hasn't come out. Santa visited that night, and the next morning we all got up and headed to Marble Falls for more family Christmas. Wednesday, we drove back to Bryan. The very next day we drove to Goliad to have Christmas with my family. We finally made it home Sunday and plan to stay put for awhile. Although, this is nothing compared the driving we have done in years past. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Safe & Happy New Years! Here are some of my favorite pictures!










No comments: